Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was great. Brad picked these flowers and made paper cranes with memories 
written inside from our little family since Charlotte came along. 
Charlotte followed through with her promise and slept until 7:30am. Yay! 

Brad made me breakfast in bed and then I opened my present. I got this beautiful book that Charlotte and Brad put together. It's about a little butterfly named Charlotte and her friend the snake.
 I'm sure she loved having her feet in the paint for the illustrations. Brad did a great job putting it together
and I love it.
It's crazy to think that we told our families that we were going to have a baby on Mother's Day last year and now she's here. It's been a busy year. I've loved having a little baby around and being a mom is wonderful and challenging and the best. I love that little girl.
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment