Saturday, September 8, 2012

Quilting, the beach, and a couch

I've been working on my first quilt this summer! It's really fun and I love how it's turned out. The pattern was inspired by this quilt and this tutorial. We're to the actual quilting stage which will probably take the longest.
 I can't wait to see it when it's done. 
 
Jellyfish on the beach.


Charlotte hanging out by the lighthouse at the beach

And last, but not least, our awesome couch! We went garage sale shopping this morning and found this beautiful couch for free! It was amazing. We just need to replace the foam in the cushions and we're set. 
It's in great condition. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the quilt, Love your nail polish, Love the couch. Where is that light house? I must see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know i love the zig zags. awesome quilt! miss you friend.

    ReplyDelete