Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Books and donuts

I set a New Year's resolution this year to read more (I'm on book number 3 yay!). I guess Charlotte did too because she has been bringing me books nonstop. I swear I read Frere Jacques like a million times today. It really didn't help that her normally long morning nap was only 15 minutes long and I came out of the shower to hear a very unhappy baby. It was just one of those days.
How can you stay upset at that little face for too long though? We went for a walk and played on the playground and everything was much better. I think we're going to make the switch to one nap a day.

The only way to end that kind of day is with a plate of these delicious donuts that I made with my new donut  pan. That and two new episodes of Bones. They might just possibly be the most delicious donuts that I have ever had though. (and totally not on track with my resolution to get in shape) I'll be dreaming about them tonight...


No comments:

Post a Comment