Friday, February 15, 2013

Playgroup and Paper Cranes (and my Valentines Birthday)

I woke up to hundreds of paper cranes with memories and love notes in them on my ceiling. Brad has been writing me these love notes since we were first dating. He wrote 27 new ones for my birthday and folded all the old ones. They are hanging all over the apartment right now and it is so beautiful. In between the cranes there are heart shaped beads to contrast to the white. I was locked in my room until the breakfast was finished then Charlotte and Brad brought me some camembert and cranberries with crackers for breakfast. It was SOO delicious. They also brought some presents, cards and some pretty little orange roses. They are so good to me!




Charlotte had a little playgroup yesterday afternoon too. Those kids are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment