Saturday, March 30, 2013

Orcas Island


Orcas Island is definitely one of my favorite places ever. I love being on the ferryboat and seeing all the little islands surrounded by sparkling water out the window. We could even see a few mountain ranges out in the distance. I'm so glad that we live so close now (and that Aunt Melissa came so that we could show her around a few of our favorite places). 


Obligatory jumping picture^^


 This was Charlotte's first time on the ferry and she loved it. She ran around and giggled at everyone.   


 This is the tower where Brad proposed to me a few years ago. We had to show Charlotte, even if it meant a short nap.
 These pictures are from the Rosario mansion on the island. Charlotte was obsessed with the cool lamp posts. She couldn't stop looking at them and didn't want to leave them.







There were tons of starfish in the water! I have never seen anything like it before.



No comments:

Post a Comment