Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Break

 Aunt Melissa came to town! We are super excited. We had an exciting picnic and walk around the arboretum. I love seeing all the Spring flowers coming out. Charlotte has started giggling a lot more and she decided that she needed to giggle every time someone walked by to get their attention. It was pretty cute. She really enjoyed the circus animal cookies (so did I really...) and running around in the nice weather. We have some great adventures planned this week.








Yay! Skyping with Aunt Katie! Charlotte got some stick on gel toys from Aunt Melissa and put them on the screen.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous arboretum and pictures! I want to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Washington is so pretty! I miss it! Enjoy having Aunt Melissa there! Tell her hi for me!

    ReplyDelete