Tuesday, October 1, 2013

It's October!

I can't believe it's already October. Charlotte and I have been loving all the inside time we've had because of the rain here. We have been doing all sorts of crafts, sewing, fort-building, strawberry shortcake watching, and, of course, eating lots of snacks. That's Charlotte's favorite thing these days. "Can I have a little bit of piece of snack/chocolate/cookies/etc.?"
 We went to the U-pick vegetable farm in the Snohomish valley a couple of weeks ago. We got some huge squash and zucchini and dug some potatoes out of the ground. I think was more into it than Charlotte or Brad, but it was fun. We'll have to go back to get some pumpkins.




This is from our back to school party for Brad. We found those awesome hot air balloon plates at Ikea and Charlotte helped me make the little hot air balloons out of old lightbulbs.

1 comment: