Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Snoqualmie Falls




We went to Snoqualmie Falls a few weeks ago to see some more of the Fall colors. They finally opened the trail down to the bottom of the falls. It was pretty impressive to look at from the bottom. Charlotte had a love hate relationship with this outing, but it ended on a happy note. You might notice the mixed emotions from the pictures... A short video of happy Charlotte running around is here.

I promise our whole trip wasn't like this...Charlotte kind of lost it in the middle and got really excited again at the end. I just think this picture is hilarious. 





1 comment:

  1. What awesome pictures! I totally love that one with Charlotte crying in the background. Cute and funny.
    (btw-can you tell I finished my classes for the semester and so took the time to check blogs again?)

    ReplyDelete